أبطال طيبه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
أبطال طيبه

منتدى عام . برامج كمبيوتر . شعر . أناشيد . موقع شاعر المليون . جامعة طيبه .

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Sony Ericsson P5i

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أبو خلود
Admin
أبو خلود

المساهمات : 109
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/02/2008
العمر : 38

Sony Ericsson P5i Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Sony Ericsson P5i   Sony Ericsson P5i I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 28, 2008 6:09 am

Sony Ericsson is in the final testing stages for their P5i device, and an insider from Esato claims he was one of the beta testers. Sources describe the P5i as the 'ultimate' smartphone, which is quite a claim for a device that hasn't even made its way to the rumor pipelines.

The P5i is rumored to feature a 2.8" touchscreen, HSUPA internet connectivity, WiFi, and a 5MP camera with flash and auto-focus. While information on the P5i remains very scant so far, rumors also seem to point to the device containing GPS support. The source who says they were one of the testers has even designed a mock-up of what he remembers the phone to look like. The mock-up shows a different interface than the typical Sony Ericsson UIQ, more so resembling Sony's Cross Media Bar (XMB) interface.

If rumors hold up, this phone will be officialy announced November 15, though the phone won't be readily available until May or June of next year. No news yet if the phone will be integrated for North America HSPA networks.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://a7taibah.mam9.com

Sony Ericsson P5i
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Sony Ericsson C905

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
أبطال طيبه :: الجوال والإتصالات :: Sony Ericsson-
انتقل الى: